Sunday 1 March 2015

Biotin&Collagen Deep Conditioning/Thickening Hair Mask

Biotin and Collagen Deep Conditioning Thickening Hair Mask- £1

So my New Years goal was to take better care of my body, inside and out and because of this I decided I'm in very much need of a hair cut to get rid of all the dead, split and damaged ends so that my hair can start getting healthier (down side to having magic coloured hair is that it gets crazy destroyed hehe) 
So after the hair dressers I figured it can't harm to go and buy some new hair products, treat my hair you know? So along with a new shampoo and conditioner (I'll review in the future) I also bought this hair mask. 

FIRST IMPRESSION
since buying it I've used it once and I have to say, I'm very impressed so far. 
It has a light smell, kind of like a generic conditioner smell, not overwhelming or chemically. 
The consistency is like most other hair masks I've used, thick/smooth, kind of creamy. It is a bit oily when you first touch it but it doesn't feel that way once on your hair. 
It goes on like a conditioner (you do not need conditioner when using this product) after shampooing run it through roots to ends and them I massaged it into my scalp, a healthy scalp is a happy scalp.
You leave it from 7-10 minutes before rinsin off with clean water (so if you're having a bath, run fresh water or stick your head under the shower) 
Now depending on your preference, you dot have to leave it on for this long, depending on your hair length, type, how deeply you need/want to condition it for, you can wash it off when you want. I only left mine on for 5 minutes then afte it was rinse out I ran my hair under cold water then let it air dry, once dry my hair felt incredibly soft, healthy and thick just like it was supposed to. 

PRICE/WHERE TO BUY 
Best thing about this product? It's only £1. Yep! That's right! One little pound for 250ml that will last you months (depending on how often you use it) and it can be found in the shampoo/conditioner section of: 
-Quality Save
-Home Bargains
-B&M
-Pound land
And probably other related retailers. 
It also comes in the form of a shampoo, conditioner and hair oil so if you don't like masks their are other choices for you. 

If you try it let me know what you think of it!
I'm sorry it was such a rambly blog post but I hope it was helpful. 

Bye
Alis x

No comments:

Post a Comment