Tuesday 24 March 2015

Avon Colour Trend Plump Out Mascara

Avon Colour Trend Plump Out Mascara- £4.50

(Now I got my Avon order delivered yesterday and I was going to do a haul blog post but I decided to review each product individually so I can go into detail about each product)
Now I have very mixed opinions on this product and I'll explain why. 
I need a new plumping up mascara, the length of them doesn't bother me but volume is something that I crave and I do believe it has done this very well, as you can see from my fabulous side by side comparison (Yes my eyeliner was so on pain I could stab a man haha)
As you can see my lashes are plumper and longer which is brilliant! But... Yes, sadly there is a but, the application process was rather frustrating for me and I will explain why. 

When I got the catalogue it didn't have any pictures of the applicator so I was a bit sceptical about buying it, most plumping or volumising mascara's you see around have huge wants and for a person with small eyes I just can't use them but then I was like "Wellll for only a few quid I can't exactly complain, I'll get what I pay for and I've got nothing to lose" so I bought it and to my pleasant surprise, the applicator was small and was perfect for my eye!
But this morning when I went to apply it to my lashes I was a tad diss appointed, the mascara is a very wet formula and I really don't like mascara's like that, they stick my lashes together and I end up with black dots all over my brow bone when I'm applying it...
But at the same time I'm willing to put up with that because of how it made my lashes look, they were bold and defined and long and very volumised! And the best thing? They lift and curl it put into my lashes stayed all day! 
Usually if I want nice curled lashes I use a lash curler but I didn't need one at all this this mascara because it did it for me. I even cried for a bit today and it stayed on.
It is also the kind of mascara that comes off beautiful with a cotton pad and some moisturiser. 
I would definitely recommend this to a friend

Until next time
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment